Saturday, February 6, 2010

The boy's room


Hello. I am trying to blog more about our process. We really don't have any news right now, so I will share a little about how we are getting ready. I painted their room a few months ago. We chose a bright, light green. I also bought some letters that spelled out their name and painted each letter a different bright color. We found a really cute bedspread at Target that has a sports theme. It is bright, primary colors and the light green walls will look great with it.
Since we did all of that we haven't accomplished too much else. I have a full sized bed in storage that the boys are going to sleep in. At first we thought that we would get bunk beds for them, but many people who have adopted siblings said that the kids like sleeping together. Since they are sharing beds with other kids in the orphanage right now, I think this will be an easier transition for them.
Hopefully we will have time in the next couple of weeks to set more of their room up. I will post pictures when we do. Until then, here are their names that will go on their walls. Their big brother buddy decided to get in the picture too!

1 comment:

  1. Love the letters! They look great. Can't wait till they are here to sleep in that room!

    ReplyDelete